Friday, July 22, 2016

A Little Bit Vintage


This card came about by using a few leftover pieces from a bridal shower banner I was asked to make for someone.  I will share the banner with you as well - probably next week! 

I chose a Crumb Cake base and added a few scrap elements - the doily, very vanilla lace trim and burlap ribbon.


Next I used a leftover piece of Very Vanilla that was embossed with the Lovely Lace folder and sponged with Crumb Cake ink and added a flower image on top of that.  At this point, I left the sentiment off the card.  I will either add one later or leave it as is.


Supplies:
Butterfly Basics
Crumb Cake ink
Very Vanilla, Mint Macaron, Crumb Cake card stock
Lovely Lace folder
sponges
Very Vanilla lace trim
burlap ribbon
Delicate white doilies



post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!