Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Flower in the Window


One day last week I was trying to decide how to use the Sunshine Wishes framelits on a card and I looked down and saw the Fabulous Foil Designer acetate package that I had not opened yet.  So, I picked out a pattern and die cut my scalloped square on a piece of Smoky Slate card stock using the Layering Squares framelits.


Then, I used the flower die cut from the Sunshine Wishes set and some Black card stock and decided I wanted to add some color in the petals.  I glued some Wisteria Wonder card stock onto the back of the flower with my fine tip glue pen and after it dried I cut around the petals.  I noticed that I had a little glue residue on the front side of the Basic Black card stock so decided to mask it with the Wink of Stella glitter brush all over the die cut.


I placed some Whisper White card stock that had been embossed with the Brick wall folder behind the acetate and flower and completed my card with some washi tape.

Supplies:
Sunshine Sayings
Basic Black ink
Basic Black, Smoky Slate, Whisper White, Wisteria Wonder card stock
Fabulous foil designer acetate
Layering Squares framelits
Sunshine Wishes framelits
Wink of Stella glitter brush
washi tape
Brick wall folder


post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!