Thursday, July 21, 2016

Happy Day Box


Yes, I am still playing with the June Paper Pumpkin kit even though my July kit arrived over the weekend!  This is an alternative project that you could make using one of the card bases to make a little box.  The box is big enough for a little treat or a gift card.


My score lines are all at 1/2" and I used the original score line where the card would be folded as one of the folds.


Since there was already a hole on one side of the crease on the top of the box, I added another and put the baker's twine through it before tying up the sequin banner. 


Supplies:
June Paper Pumpkin



post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!