Thursday, July 28, 2016

Ice Cream Birthday


I have another June 2016 Paper Pumpkin alternative idea for you today!  I know, I know, it is July already but I will have some fun ideas for the July kit for you next week! 



I took one of the card bases and cut it down to use as a layer on this card.  Next I used the splatter stamp and added some images all over it before adding a strip of Serene Scenery dsp.


I cut down one of the little cellophane pounces just a little and added lots of sequins, taped it shut and added a scoop of ice cream to the top.

Supplies:
June 2016 Paper Pumpkin
Top Top Taupe ink
Whisper White, Pool Party, Peekaboo Peach, Watermelon Wonder card stock
Tree builder punch
Serene Scenery dsp



post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!