Friday, July 29, 2016

Jar of Sunshine


I always like to have fun little 3d items on hand for door prizes or gifts and have quite a stash of little bottles and other items to alter when the mood sets in!  I added some taffy to this jar and then used the Sunshine Sayings stamp set to decorate!


First, I wrapped some Fruit Stand designer series paper around the jar and then I added my layers.  On the top, I stamped the flower image again with White Craft ink.


The decorating on the jar was pretty easy to do but it just makes a cute little gift for any reason.



Supplies:
Sunshine Sayings
Soft Suede, Craft White ink
Daffodil Delight, Soft Suede card stock
Fruit Stand dsp
designer button
2 3/8" scallop circle punch
2" circle punch



post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!