Wednesday, July 6, 2016

July Stamp Club Projects


It is time for stamp club projects again, it seems like the months go faster and faster! 


The first card uses the Guy Greetings stamp set and the Festive embossing folder and Layering squares framelits. 


The second one has quite a few stamps sets incorporated into it including Thankful Thoughts, Butterfly Basics, Over the Rainbow and Sunshine Sayings.  A few of them are only used for the watercolor images. 


Finally, the layout uses some sequins from the June 2016 Paper Pumpkin kit, the From land to sea stamp set and By the Shore designer series paper.


If these projects look like fun, be sure to contact me to find out how you can join us! 


post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!