Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Sunshine


I had such high hopes in my head when I started creating this card but once it was complete, I really didn't like the way it turned out.  It is the Peekaboo Peach layer that doesn't work for me and I think I might have to go back and try this idea another way, but I thought I would share it anyway.



My background is created by stamping some images from the Playful Backgrounds stamp set, I also used that on the Peekaboo Peach layer.  Then, I added some metallic doilies backwards so you don't see the shiny side. 

The die cut is from the Sunshine Wishes framelit set that I also used yesterday and I finished the card with some Brights Candy dots.

Supplies:
Watercolor Wishes, Playful Backgrounds
Crumb Cake, Peekaboo Peach, Island Indigo ink
Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Peekaboo Peach card stock
Metallic doilies
candy dots
Sunshine Wishes framelits



post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!