Monday, July 25, 2016

Vintage Bridal Shower Banner


I wish the pictures I was able to take of this bridal shower banner could show you how much fun I had putting it together!  It is always a challenge to get great pictures with a project that is this large so I hope you get the idea of how this ended up!


I started by using the Party Pennants die, which is retired, but I still like to keep it around for things like this.  Next I embossed the pieces with different folders - mostly the Happy Heart folder and Lovely Lace folder. 

\

Then came the sponge and Crumb Cake ink, I used that on all the banner pieces and doilies as well as the die cut flowers.


The center of the banner has a heart cut using the Bloomin' Heart thinlit and some of the flowers are also from that die.


The pieces are tied together using the Very Vanilla lace trim and I added a piece of Delightful Dijon 1" dotted lace trim between each element as well.


The letters are stamped with the Letters for you stamp set and cut out with the coordinating Large Letters framelits.


I added some little flowers and basic pearls or enamel dots to each piece of the banner.


There is either a scalloped circle or an In Color doily on top of each Delicate white doily.


Supplies:
Letters for You
Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler ink
Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Delightful Dijon card stock
Party Pennants die
Bloomin' Hearts thinlit
Large letters framelits
scallop circle punch
In Color doilies
Very Vanilla lace trim
1" dotted lace trim
Lovely Lace folder
Happy Heart folder
sponges
several retired Stampin' Up! items



post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!