Friday, July 8, 2016

You're So Sweet


Here is the Timeless Textures stamp set again!  This time it is paired with the Mixed Drinks set.  I added a little bit of Playful Palette washi tape.


The stamp that fills in the "drink" in the glass actually doesn't show the glass quite as full as this one does, I added a little more to the glass by re-stamping part of the image above the first one.


Supplies:
Mixed Drinks, Timeless Textures
Basic Black, Peekaboo Peach, Sweet Sugarplum ink
Whisper White, Peekaboo Peach card stock
Playful Palette washi tape



post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!