Friday, August 26, 2016

August Paper Pumpkin and Alternative


This month's Paper Pumpkin kit is a card kit with three different options, all different sizes.  The first picture shows you what the intended projects should look like...


I did one set of those and am working on some fun alternative projects to share with you.  The first one is this layout I made for my son's SADD conference experience last spring. 


I used pieces from all the different cards and the little gift card holder is my spot for hidden journaling.  In the background I used the Playful Backgrounds and You've Got This stamp sets.


My lettering is die cut using the Large Letters and Large Numbers framelits and they are popped up with Stampin' dimensionals.


Don't forget, new subscribers can order a Paper Pumpkin kit and get another one FREE!  Just be sure to shop here before September 10th!
PP_BOGO_FB-Thumbnail
Supplies:
August Paper Pumpkin
Playful Backgrounds, You've Got This
Mint Macaron, Early Espresso, Tip Top Taupe; Bermuda Bay card stock
designer buttons
Large Numbers and Letters framelits
burlap ribbon



post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!