Tuesday, August 9, 2016

August Stamp Club projects

This month I went about things a little differently with my stamp club projects.  I used the same designer series paper package for all the projects so all the projects coordinated.
Bliss and Blooms designer series paper is so much fun to work with and I love the fact that there are so many different colors in the same pack!



For the layout I chose to use the designer series paper with pinks and purples in it...


and for the cards I chose the greens and blues...


I just love the delicate doilies!  You can probably tell by how often I use them on my projects :)


Supplies:
Helping me Grow, Tin of Cards
Dapper Denim ink
Whisper White, Sahara Sand, Dapper Denim, Mint Macaron, Flirty Flamingo, Sweet Sugarplum card stock
Bliss and Blooms dsp
Tags and Labels framelits
delicate doilies
burlap ribbon
2 1/2" circle punch



post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!