Thursday, August 4, 2016

Baseball Thanks

Baseball season has been over for my boys for a couple weeks, although they both wish they could play year around!  I made a card for one of their coaches using the June 2016 Paper Pumpkin kit along with the Tags and Labels framelits and Festive embossing folder.


The card is a pretty simple one, but I wanted to get the baseball in there as well as the team colors and add a little texture.

Supplies:
June 2016 Paper Pumpkin kit
Timeless Textures
Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Basic Black ink
Basic Black, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight card stock
Tags and labels framelits
Festive folder



post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!