Monday, August 1, 2016

July Paper Pumpkin Ideas

As promised last week I have some ideas from the July Paper Pumpkin kit!  The bottom photo shows the projects the kit is intended for - some cute little diamond shaped boxes.  Above that are some card ideas and tomorrow I will show you a scrapbook layout as well.


I cut between the score lines of a box in the kit and created ice cream cones using the Sprinkles of Life stamp set and Tree Builder punch. 


The background on top is embossed with the Festive folder and the one below is embossed with the Lovely Lace folder.


I added a few perfect white accents to them both.


Supplies:
July Paper Pumpkin kit
Sprinkles of Life
Soft Suede, So Saffron, Flirty Flamingo, Sahara Sand ink and markers
Smoky Slate, Whisper White, Peekaboo Peach, Delightful Dijon and Crumb Cake card stock
Perfect white accents
Tree builder punch
Lovely Lace folder
Festive folder



post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!