Monday, August 8, 2016

No Place Like Home


I have found it interesting to show my sons the pages that I create to go into their scrapbooks, the reactions or lack thereof are not always what I would expect.  When they saw this layout that will go into Wyatt's book, Hunter immediately asked where his was!  Now I need to come up with something different but just as good for him :)



To make the home plate, I just cut angles from an 8 1/2" x 11" piece of Whisper White with my paper cutter.  Then I distressed the plate and the area around it using images in the Timeless Textures stamp set. 


The stamped letters are from the Layering Letters and Welcome Words stamp sets and the "PR" is cut out using the Large Letters Framelits. 


The baseball was punched with the 2 1/2" circle punch and I just free handed the stitched with a Real Red marker.

Supplies:
Layering Letters, Welcome Words, Timeless Textures
Crumb Cake, Basic Black, Real Red ink and markers
Lost Lagoon, Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Basic Black and Daffodil Delight card stock
2 1/2" circle punch
Large Letters framelits

post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!