Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Paper Pumpkin Alternative

As I was trying to come up with some alternative ideas for the August Paper Pumpkin kit, my eyes came across the envelopes that are included in the kit and I thought, why don't I use one of those on my card...


I stamped some images onto it, added it to the side of the card and then made a piece of card stock to go inside that will be attached to a gift card or money.  I added another piece of the kit to make it easy to pull out.


More stamping and designs on the inside...


There are lots of layers, but it will easily fit inside the A2 size envelope :)

Supplies:
August Paper Pumpkin kit
BYOP, Balloon Celebration
Tip Top Taupe, Cajun Craze, Mint Macaron ink
Mint Macaron, Tip Top Taupe, Cajun Craze card stock

Don't forget to get in on the Buy one Get one FREE promotion for new Paper Pumpkin subscribers!  Just order yours before September 10th by going right here!




post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!