Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Under the Weather

 
One last July 2016 Paper Pumpkin alternative project before we have the August kit arrive...This time I paired the kit pieces with the Ronald McDonald house stamp set called My Hero.

I used part of one of the boxes that looks like it has gold raindrops on it as my background behind the umbrella that was stamped and cut out. 


I do not have the Umbrella Weather framelits so I just cut out the pieces with my paper snips.  The box from the Paper Pumpkin kit is just cut out on a couple of the score lines and I cut the tabs off.

Supplies:
My Hero
Sweet Sugarplum, Emerald Envy, Basic Black ink
Emerald Envy, Whisper White card stock
Festive folder
July 2016 Paper Pumpkin
Delicate doily



post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!