Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Another Paper Pumpkin Alternative


Here is the promised September Paper Pumpkin alternative project!  I made a scrapbook page using most of the same elements I used on the alternative card idea yesterday.  Halloween night specialty designer series paper and some extra card stock along with some Halloween enamel dots.


The kit comes with lots and lots of extra little six sided cut outs - some with designs on them and some blank.


If this looks like fun and you would like to try out next month's kit, just go here to purchase it!


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!