Thursday, September 22, 2016

Fabulous Foil Box


Once in awhile I make card boxes when I want to share some cards as a gift or thank you and I have shown you a few in the past.  This one is made with the Fabulous Foil designer acetate found in the Idea Book and Catalog.  I love the designs printed on the acetate sheets!

\

Because I wanted the design to stand out, the back of the box is made with Basic Black cards stock. 


To decorate, I used the Thankful Thoughts stamp set, circle punches, a delicate doily and some Candy Cane Lane baker's twine.


And finally the box with some cards in it ready to share with someone!

Supplies:
Thankful Thoughts
Cherry Cobbler ink
Whisper White, Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler card stock
Fabulous Foil designer acetate
delicate doilies
Candy Cane Lane baker's twine
1 3/4" and 2" circle punches
Tear and tape adhesive



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!