Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Get Well


Recently one of our nephews was hurt playing football and I wanted to send him a card to let him know we are thinking about him as he heals.  My daughter had the same idea and made one of her own for him and we sent them together.


I chose to use the Get Well Soup stamp set and stamped the image on some Serene Scenery designer series paper as well as on a piece of Pool Party card stock.  I cut out the cup stamped on the designer series paper and added it to the card stock.


Another piece of designer series paper went behind the Pool Party card stock and I also stamped some images on the card base with the Playful Background stamp set.

My "soup" was colored in with the Wink of Stella glitter brush although in the photographs that is difficult to see.

Supplies:
Get Well Soup, Playful Backgrounds
Basic Gray, Basic Black ink
Pool Party, Smoky Slate, Basic Gray card stock
Serene Scenery dsp




No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!