Thursday, September 29, 2016

Happy Birthday Bag


I like to give gift cards as gifts quite often and try to have fun ways to wrap or enclose them on hand.  This little glassine gift bag would be a great way to share a gift card with someone by just adding it to a piece of card stock and sliding it inside the bag. 


I added some This Christmas specialty designer series paper to the bag and then on top added a layered flower made by stamping the flower twice and then cutting out the full flower once and the inside of the second flower and layering them with Stampin' dimensionals. 


Next came some gold and red sequin trim, the sentiment and a bow made from kraft rope trim that was taken apart.

Supplies:
Sunshine Sayings, Crazy about you
Dapper Denim ink
Very Vanilla, Soft Suede card stock
This Christmas specialty designer series paper
gold and red sequin trim
kraft rope trim
glassine gift bag



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!