Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Helping Me Grow

Today I have not one, but two cards to share with you!  They both use the same stamp set - Helping Me Grow but have different looks.  One of them was used as a birthday card for my mom recently because she likes daisies.


I stamped the flower image on a piece of Whisper White that was embossed with the Brick Wall folder and then added a little color with markers.  I tore the edge of the card stock and added some Blooms and Bliss designer series paper behind it before matting that piece on some Dapper Denim card stock.


For the second card, I did the stamping and coloring the same, but I stamped it on a piece of Serene Scenery designer series paper and added some little accents to the corner of the card base along with some lace trim.


Supplies:
Helping Me Grow
Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive ink
Dapper Denim, Whisper White, Soft Sky card stock
lace trim
Serene Scenery dsp
Brick wall folder
Blooms and Bliss dsp
delicate doilies

PP_BOGO_FB-Thumbnail



post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!