Monday, September 12, 2016

Merriest Wishes


On this card I thought I would try using some designer series paper as my back layer on the front of the card.  If you do this, remember that you can always die cut the middle out before you use it to utilize all that great paper!


I embossed a piece of Dapper Denim card stock with the Pretty Paisleys folder and then cut out the middle using one of the Ovals framelits.  Then I added my stamped train image behind that and mounted it all on the designer series paper.



Supplies:
Christmas Magic
Basic Black ink
Dapper Denim, Crumb Cake, Pool Party card stock
Warmth and Cheer dsp
basic pearls
Pretty Paisleys folder
Ovals framelits



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!