Thursday, September 8, 2016

Mini Treat Bag with a Window


When I went into my stamp room the other day to create, I had in my head I was going to put together a Halloween themed treat bag using the Mini Treat Bag thinlit dies and the Halloween Night specialty paper.  As I was doing my die cutting, I decided to add a little twist to the bag and add a window with some mini pumpkins and sequins floating around inside.



I punched out the circle with my 2" punch after I had die cut the bag pieces and then added a piece of Fabulous Foil designer acetate on the inside of the bag.  Next, I took the foam adhesive strips and went all the way around the circle and added the mini pumpkin die cuts and some sequins in the circle before placing another piece of Halloween Night specialty paper onto the adhesive strips.


To decorate the rest of the bag, I used some white thick baker's twine, Pop of Pink washi tape, Thoughtful Branches stamp set and Ghoulish Grunge stamp set. 


I also added a few Halloween night enamel dots to my sentiment.

Supplies:
Thoughtful Branches, Ghoulish Grunge
Basic Black, Smoky Slate ink
Halloween night specialty paper
Fabulous foil designer acetate
Smoky Slate, Peekaboo Peach card stock
Halloween night enamel dots
thick white baker's twine
Pop of pink washi tape
gold binder clips
sequins


post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!