Tuesday, September 27, 2016

September Paper Pumpkin and Alternative Idea


Normally this time of year my Paper Pumpkin box might be sitting in my stamp room for a few weeks before I could touch it, but this year has been a big test of patience.  With more rain then we have ever had in a summer and it just keeps on coming... So instead of harvesting potatoes like I normally would be right now, I had time to put together my kit. Well, I should say I put together one of the items in the kit and made a couple alternative projects - my daughter decided to use the rest of the kit for her class on Halloween!


This month's kit has some fun test tubes to decorate and there were just enough for her class and one leftover for me :) 


With the stamp set and a few of the extra pieces I made the card below.  I added some Halloween Night specialty designer series paper and Basic Black and Rich Razzleberry card stock. 


Hope you enjoyed the card and I will share another alternative idea with you tomorrow!

These kits are great for stress free fun!  You can purchase your own (next month's and beyond) right here!  These kits are always a surprise because we never know what is inside and that makes them even more fun!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!