Tuesday, September 20, 2016

September Stamp Club Projects


It is time to share my monthly stamp club projects with you again.  This time around I created a layout using the Pop of Pink specialty paper and used some items from the Holiday catalog for the cards.


The first card uses the This Christmas specialty paper and Wonder of Christmas stamp set.  I colored in the angel with markers and the Wink of Stella glitter brush.


The second card uses the Halloween Night specialty paper, Ghoulish grunge stamp set and Suite Seasons stamp set along with some Halloween night enamel dots.


The layout this month leaves lots of open space for the user to add a title, journaling, embellishments or just leave as white space.  I cut the designer series paper at an angle for the left page and have added some washi tape and little banners as accents.


If these look like fun to you and you think you might like to join us for stamp club - contact me here for more information about both my monthly club and my every other month virtual clubs!



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!