Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Vampire, Witches and Ghosts!


I can't say that I make a lot of Halloween cards or projects, but I always make a few for fun and try to pick just one Halloween stamp set each time the new ones come out for that reason.  This time I picked a couple versatile sets - Suite Seasons and Ghoulish Grunge. 


They are paired with some Halloween Night specialty paper, and as I have shown you in a couple other projects, this paper can be used for non-Halloween things too. 


I always love enamel dots for accents so I have added some Halloween Night enamel dots and some Pop of Pink washi tape to finish off the card.

Supplies:
Ghoulish Grunge, Suite Seasons
Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Smoky Slate ink
Delightful Dijon, Whisper White, Basic Black cards tock
Pop of Pink washi tape
Halloween night enamel dots



post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!