Friday, October 21, 2016

All Through the Year


Earlier this week, I shared a non Christmas card using the Warmth and Cheer designer series paper collection and today I have another card using that paper that is Christmas themed. 


I took strips of designer series paper (there is also some from the This Christmas collection) and added them diagonally to some card stock and then trimmed it to the size I wanted.


I added a little bit of Fancy Frost designer acetate behind the designer series paper piece and then wrapped some baker's twine around the designer layer and tied on a Christmas trinket embellishment.


The background stamping and sentiment are from the Wonder of Christmas stamp set.

Supplies:
Wonder of Christmas
Garden Green, Crumb Cake ink
Crumb Cake card stock
Fancy Frost designer acetate
Warmth and Cheer dsp
This Christmas specialty paper
ovals collection framelits
basic rhinestones
baker's twine
Christmas trinkets embellishments



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!