Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Always Thinking of You


The stamp set used on the card I am sharing with you today is one of the hostess sets in the Idea book and Catalog that you can earn free!  I paired it with the Playful backgrounds stamp set and some Serene Scenery designer series paper for a card with lots of layers.


I stamped an image from Playful backgrounds with Basic Gray ink on Smoky Slate card stock and added a strip of Serene Scenery dsp to the top of it and also behind it on the card base.  Then I attached my sentiment layers - the "always" was cut out with a scissors and added some basic rhinestones to complete it.

Supplies:
Time of Year, Playful Backgrounds
Basic Gray, Delightful Dijon ink
Smoky Slate, Watermelon Wonder card stock
Serene Scenery dsp
basic rhinestones




No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!