Monday, October 10, 2016

Fall Sympathy


I just love the colors and elements in the All Year Long Project Life collection and thought I would make some cards with some of the pieces.  This sympathy card was the first one I came up with, I just added some card stock and a sentiment from the Flourishing Phrases stamp set.


The focal point design was actually a 4" x 6" piece of vellum that I cut down so I can use parts of it again on another project.


The linen thread was from the September Paper Pumpkin kit that I had leftover...

Supplies:
Flourishing Phrases
Early Espresso ink
Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Delightful Dijon card stock
September Paper Pumpkin kit
All Year long project life collection

post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!