Monday, October 3, 2016

Lots of Thanks


This card is one with lots of layers, layers of card stock and designer series paper, layers of ink and layers of sentiment.  I chose the Affectionately yours specialty designer series paper for the background and then picked my ink colors from the ones in the paper.



The flower is stamped twice and cut out - one is cut out with just the middle.  I used Tip Top Taupe ink for the first 4 Thanks and Dapper Denim for the 5th one to make it stand out.


I added an enamel shape to the middle of the flower and a flower and designer series paper to the inside of the card as well.


Supplies:
Crazy about you
Flirty Flamingo, Tip Top Taupe, Dapper Denim ink
Very Vanilla, Tip Top Taupe, Mint Macaron card stock
enamel shapes
Affectionately yours specialty designer series paper

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!