Tuesday, October 4, 2016

October Stamp Club Projects


Another month is here again already!  This time I have a varying theme going on with the projects we are creating. 


The first card uses the In the Meadow and Tin of Cards stamp sets, some sponges and a mask.


For the second card, I chose the Cable knit folder and Starlight thinlits along with the Bermuda Bay ombre Stampin' ink pad.


And finally, the layout uses the Halloween Night specialty designer series paper along with the Banner triple punch.


in the meadow, star of light, tin of cards
Bermuda Bay ombre pad, Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Pool Party, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso ink
Very Vanilla, Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Basic Black, Basic Gray card stock
Halloween night specialty designer series paper
banner triple punch
Starlight thinlits
cable knit folder
ovals framelits
sponges

If these look like fun to you and you think you might like to join us for stamp club - contact me here for more information about both my monthly club and my every other month virtual clubs!


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!