Friday, October 7, 2016

This is How We Roll


I thought this was a fun title for the picture of Maddie and my niece, Nora while they rolled Lefse with Grandma.  It has been a tradition for them it seems and they are getting pretty good at making (and eating) it!  For the title I used two different alphabet stamp sets - Letters for You and Layered Letters alphabet. 


I added a few images from the Homemade for You stamp set as well as one sentiment from the All Year Long Project Life collection. 


For the designer series paper, I chose Candy Cane Lane specialty paper and added some Candy Cane Lane baker's twine as well.


There are a few random Project Life accessories and the little camera clip is from the All Year Long collection.


Supplies:
Homemade for You, All Year Long Project Life, Layered Letters alphabet, Letters for you
Crumb Cake, Real Red, Basic Black ink
Real Red, Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso card stock
All Year Long Project Life collection
Candy Cane Lane specialty paper and baker's twine

post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!