Friday, October 14, 2016

Tiny Treat Box


I decided to decorate one of the Clear Tiny Treat boxes with some Halloween Night specialty paper.  Instead of adding the paper to the outside, I put it on the inside of the box - one piece to go around the outside edges, one for the top and one for the bottom. 


Next, I added some silver glitter ribbon around the box and added a metallic foil doily with a punched out circle over the top.  I chose the Ghoulish Grunge stamp set and the one that came in the September paper pumpkin kit for the images on the circle.


Lastly, I added some metallic enamel shapes around the box.


Supplies:
September 2016 Paper Pumpkin kit, Ghoulish Grunge
Smoky Slate, Basic Black ink
Halloween Night specialty paper
Smoky Slate card stock
silver glitter ribbon
metallic enamel shapes
Metallic doilies
Clear tiny treat boxes
1 3/4" circle punch



post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!