Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Grade 5


Well, here is the last school picture page for awhile!  For Maddie's page I chose some different patterns from the Presents and Pinecones designer series paper package as my background.


I also used the Chevron border punch - both the punched pieces and the negative part for accents as well as some retired Project Life pieces and an In Color doily.


The dimension and texture of the wooden accents is what draws me to them when I put together scrapbook pages.


Supplies:
Whisper White, Basic Black card stock
Presents and Pinecones dsp
chevron border punch
Project Life
Large Numbers framelits



post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!