Friday, November 11, 2016

Jars of Goodness


Before I talk about my project for the day I first want to say thank you to any Veterans or those who are currently serving our country that might be reading this blog post.  Thank you for your service and sacrifices to keep us safe.

I make a few different kinds of jelly or jam in the summer and thought it would be fun to dress up some of the jars that I give away.  The Homemade for you and Jar of Love stamp sets seemed like a great idea for this project.


Of course I had to pair the Everyday Jars framelits with the Jar of Love stamp set too :)


I stamped the "delish" image and then cut it down a little bit on the top jar, added some designer series paper and my jar pieces to the top along with some ribbon and a designer button around the ring.


For the second jar, I also added a die cut jar to the top, but instead of using the ring, I wrapped some designer series paper around the top and secured it with baker's twine.


Supplies:
Jar of Love, Homemade for You
Basic Black, Smoky Slate, Watermelon Wonder ink
Whisper White, Watermelon Wonder card stock
baker's twine
designer buttons
 ruched ribbon
Fruit Stand dsp
Everyday Jars framelits

post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!