Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Joy of Christmas Boxes


I was playing around with a little box idea one day and came up with these Christmas themed boxes using the Candy Cane Lane specialty paper and Christmas Magic stamp set.


Each box measures 4" x 5" on the inside and has 1" sides.  I used Tip Top Taupe  and Real Red for the boxes and coordinating decorations.


On the first one, I strung some mini jingle bells on baker's twine in on corner of the stamped piece.


On the second one I added some thick baker's twine behind the stamped piece and some Metallic enamel shapes as an accent.


These would work for fun little gift items or gift cards.


Supplies:
Christmas Magic
Basic Black, Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, Pumpkin Pie ink and markers
Real Red, Whisper White, Basic Black, Tip Top Taupe card stock
Tear and Tape adhesive
paper trimmer
mini jingle bells
metallic enamel shapes
Candy Cane Lane specialty paper
bakers' twine



post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!