Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Love You



This card uses scraps again and if you follow my blog you will notice that I used another piece of this same pattern of designer series paper recently on another card.  Sometimes I use all the scraps from a piece of designer paper at one sitting and that happened this time...


My background is Tip Top Taupe card stock that was embossed with the Festive folder and then I added my scrap of designer series paper to the top of it. 


A few strips of lace trim tied up with some linen thread, my sentiment and die cut complete the card.

Supplies:
Friendly Wishes
Watermelon Wonder ink
Very Vanilla, Watermelon Wonder, Tip Top Taupe card stock
Serene Scenery dsp
lace trim
linen thread
Sunshine Wishes framelits
Festive folder



post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!