Monday, November 14, 2016

November Stamp Club projects


I am a little slow in showing you my November Stamp Club projects, it has been a really busy month so far already trying to keep harvesting the crops (our season is really late because of way too much rain this summer and it is MUDDY in every field) before the snow flies. 


For the layout, I chose to use the Candy Cane Lane designer series paper and added a little Christmas trinket embellishment.


The first card uses the Work of Art stamp set and some Blooms and Bliss designer series paper.  There is also some texture made with the Large Polka dots folder.


Finally, I used some Floral Boutique designer series paper and the Thankful Thoughts stamp set on this card, adding a little burlap ribbon and white perfect accents to complete it.

Supplies:
Work of Art, Thankful Thoughts
Night of Navy, Peekaboo Peach, Sweet Sugarplum, Flirty Flamingo, Sahara Sand, Early Espresso ink
Whisper White, Real Red, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Sahara Sand, Delightful Dijon, Night of Navy card stock
Large polka dots folder
perfect white accents
glitter ribbon
burlap ribbon
Christmas trinkets embellishments
Blooms and Bliss dsp
Candy Cane Lane dsp
Floral Boutique dsp

post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!