Thursday, November 3, 2016

Red and Gray Birthday


This is a card I made quite awhile ago and thought I had shared it with you, but realized I was wrong. I was playing with a different color combination on this one - sometimes I realize I get into a rut with certain color families or just certain colors. 


I chose Real Red, Smoky Slate, Basic Gray and Whisper White and added in Garden Green with the ink colors.


Supplies:
Number of Years
Real Red, Smoky Slate, Basic Gray, Garden Green ink
Real Red, Smoky Slate, Basic Gray, Whisper White card stock
Enamel Dots




post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!