Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Welcome Baby


  I have been in need of a few baby gifts lately and thought I would put together a Project Life album for one of them to fill in with pictures and journaling.  I don't have pictures of the inside, but I added lots of great cards from the Hello Baby Boy card collection.


I used a 6" x 8" album and decorated the cover using the same Project Life collection.
There are only a few pieces of card stock and some designer buttons that were added in addition to the Project Life collection.


Supplies:
Hello Baby Boy Project Life card collection and accessories kit
Pool Party, Lost Lagoon card stock
6" x 8" Project Life album
Variety pack 6" x 8" Project Life photo pocket pages


post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!