Monday, December 19, 2016

Do It All


This week will be one filled with sneak peeks from the Occasions and Sale-a-bration catalogs that will be available in January.  I would have shared them sooner, but some bad weather and blizzards delayed my preorder shipment by a week!  The wait was terrible, lol!


The first one uses a stamp set from the Sale-a-bration catalog called Designer Tee and it will coordinate with a stamp set and framelits set in the Occasions catalog as well.


I colored the cake image in with So Saffron and Bermuda Bay makers and added two designs from the Cupcakes and Carousels designer series paper pack behind the sentiment layers.

Supplies:
Designer Tee
Early Espresso, So Saffron, Bermuda Bay ink and markers
Peekaboo Peach, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla card stock
Cupcakes and Carousels dsp





post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!