Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Flowers for You


Once in awhile I make some blank cards to either add a sentiment to later or just leave blank since I have orders for them occasionally.  This one uses the Stitched shapes framelits (are you sick of me using them yet?!) and the Number of Years stamp set.


I used a retired embossing folder for the background on Crumb Cake card stock and then added a strip of This Christmas specialty paper.  The linen thread is wrapped around the Crumb Cake piece and attached in the back with washi tape.


Supplies:
Number of Years
Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler ink
Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler card stock
This Christmas specialty paper
linen thread
Stitched shapes framelits
zig zag embossing folder



post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!