Thursday, December 8, 2016

Thank You


Today's card is another I used for a card exchange and also uses the Stitched shapes framelits, although instead of the circles I have used the squares on this one.


The background is a piece of Fancy Frost specialty paper and I chose the Thoughtful Branches stamp set for my images and sentiment.  There are a few enamel shapes added for some more texture and color.


Supplies:
Thoughtful Branches
Early Espresso, Old Olive ink
Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Whisper White card stock
Stitched shapes framelits
Fancy frost specialty designer series paper
enamel shapes



post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!