Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Bridal Shower


I had to put together a few different bridal shower cards for a customer recently and was trying to think of new ways to use the stamps I had on hand.  This is one of them that I came up with using the ombre background of a piece of By the Shore designer series paper.


I used the Cheers to Love, Better Together and Sealed with Love stamp sets and added a lace doily and some lace trim.


There is truly nothing fancy about it, but I thought it came together pretty well in the end.

Supplies:
Cheers to Love, Better Together and Sealed with Love
Calypso Coral, Basic Black ink
Very Vanilla card stock
By the Shore dsp
lace doily
lace trim
2" circle punch



post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!