Thursday, January 12, 2017

Hearts and Lace


Another holiday card to share with you today using the Sealed with Love Bundle which includes the Love Notes framelits dies and the Sealed with Love stamp set.


I took a 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" piece of Pink Pirouette card stock and die cut the hearts border on both sides.  Then, I scored one side right along the hearts on both sides and then scored 4 1/4" from the second score line to make sure the middle of the card was 4 1/4".  I glued down the heart border on the right side with snail adhesive.


On the inside I added a piece of Succulent Garden designer series paper and on the outside I used some Crumb Cake card stock with a stamped border, lace doilies, 3/8" metallic ribbon and a 2 1/2" and 2" circle.


The circles are only attached to the card base on the left side so the card can open properly.

Supplies:
Sealed with Love
Real Red ink
Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Real Red, Pink Pirouette card stock
Succulent Garden dsp
circle punches
lace doilies
3/8" metallic ribbon (SAB 2017)
Love notes framelits dies
Sending Love embellishments



post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!