Monday, January 16, 2017

Hello Baby




I have had fun playing with the Moon Baby stamp set that is in the Occasions catalog.  Today I have a baby girl card for you and tomorrow I will have a couple baby boy cards using the same stamp set.


I chose to use Pink Pirouette card stock for my base and added a paper lace doily and strip of designer series paper to the background.  The enamel stars are from a Paper Pumpkin kit and I colored in my images with markers.


Supplies:
Moon Baby
Basic Black, Pool Party, Daffodil Delight, Pink Pirouette ink and markers
Pink Pirouette, Pool Party, Whisper White card stock
paper lace doilies
designer series paper
Paper Pumpkin kit accessories

post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!