Friday, January 27, 2017

Showers of Happiness


As I mentioned earlier this week, I was working on some various bridal shower cards recently and this is another sample, this time I chose to use the Detailed Floral thinlit dies as my focus.  I cut the pieces from the card base and added a piece of So Saffron card stock behind it with rolled up glue dots so that it was popped up just a little bit.

 

I again used the Moon Baby stamp set for the sentiment (quite a handy set to have around!) and added some Sending Love embellishments and some basic pearls as accents.


Supplies:
Moon Baby
Basic Black ink
Very Vanilla, So Saffron card stock
Sending Love embellishments
basic pearls
Detailed floral thinlit dies



post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!