Friday, January 20, 2017

Stitched Avant Garden


I have added this card to my Stamp A Stack rotation recently, it is one that is easy to put together since I have the pieces all cut out and ready to go. 


The flower image is from the Avant Garden stamp set (SAB 2017) and the sentiment comes from Flourishing Phrases.  I used the stitched shapes framelits and some Blooms and Bliss designer series paper as well.


Supplies:
Avant Garden (SAB 2017), Flourishing Phrases
Sweet Sugarplum, Mint Macaron, Tip Top Taupe ink
Whisper White, Mint Macaron card stock
Blooms and Bliss dsp
Stitched shapes framelits



post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!