Thursday, March 23, 2017

Big on Birthdays


The Big on Birthdays stamp set has some fun ways to send birthday wishes and the stamps have fairly large print which I love. 


I chose to pair this saying with the Delicate Details (SAB 2017) stamp set and some Cupcakes and Carousels designer series paper. 


The card started with a Very Vanilla card base before I added the images and I colored in the flowers with So Saffron, Calypso Coral and Old Olive ink.  A few random enamel shapes finished it off.

Supplies:
Delicate Details (SAB 2017), Big on Birthdays
Early Espresso, Bermuda Bay, So Saffron, Calypso Coral and Old Olive ink
Very Vanilla card stock
Cupcakes and Carousels dsp
enamel shapes



post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!