Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Celebrate


I like using color on color with both inks and card stock sometimes and on this card I did both.  There is a 5 1/4" x 4" piece of Dapper Denim cardstock popped up on the same color card base.  I also stamped the balloons from the Balloon Adventures stamp set in Dapper Denim ink.


I added a strip of Tasty Treat specialty paper and an embossed and inked piece of Crumb Cake before adding the sentiment and some sequins for accents.


Supplies:
Balloon Adventures
Dapper Denim, Pool Party ink
Dapper Denim, Whisper White and Crumb Cake card stock
Tasty Treats specialty paper
sequins
Celebrations duo folders



post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!